The Lead Coordinator’s primary responsibility is to oversee a small group of Coordinators as an escalation point for any requests that the team receives. They will act as the main point of contact for all customers for onsite or offsite support. This includes gathering all pertinent information per event from the organizing party. The team member should have a diverse AV background with experience in audio, video, lighting, and integrated AV systems. Additionally the team member should have strong organizational skills, ability to work across multiple teams and cultures, demonstrate impeccable customer service and be energetically driven to meet the needs of our customers and team. Responsibilities include:
- Coordination of any escalated requests and large scale events.
- Constantly be looking to raise the bar of Coordination
- Prompt, thorough, professional communication with customer, team members and business partners.
- Working with direct reports to implement process improvements to achieve operational excellence.
- Search out opportunities to help others improve skill sets and knowledge base.
- Any additional responsibilities assigned by management.
- Intake all escalation requests as received.
- Facilitate discovery calls as needed with customers.
- Gather all specific details pertaining to event / meeting
- Work with events team to coordinate gear shipments, specifications and inventory tracking.
- Scheduling and inviting all contacts via Outlook.
- Act as mediator and main point of contact between customers and team members until assigning to a point of contact.
- Input metrics in accordance with coordination.
- Archive all pertinent info for future reference
- Reach out to customer to ensure event was a success, if not record issues and address as needed.