NATIONWIDE LEADERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES!
This role will start between January 2018 and September 2018.
Are you looking to become a leader in a global operation that has hundreds of leaders and thousands of employees? Would you like to promote and maintain positive employee relations for the associates and managers within our fulfillment centers? If you want to be involved in continuing to define the future of online retail, and are dynamic and an organized self-starter, join our team in Amazon Human Resources as a Senior Human Resources Assistant (Sr. HRA) —opportunities nationwide!
Amazon is looking for college graduates with high potential, who are ready to own their impact in Amazon HR. We promise you will have your leadership capacity stretched to its full potential. As a front-line leader, you will have an opportunity to truly invest in others and develop a people-focused leadership style, while mastering the tools, processes, and operations that have created the most customer-centric company on Earth.
As a Sr. HRA, you will have the opportunity to OWN YOUR IMPACT with by working in all areas of HR with some areas of focus including: benefits and compensation issues, leave of absences, performance management, wage/hour issues, assist with recruitment and retention activities. As an integral part of the HR team, the Sr. Human Resources Assistant (Sr. HRA) will support the HR Business Partner and Manager at the one of Amazon’s Fulfillment Centers. This position is a leadership pipeline to our HRBP and HR Manager positions. Come learn how the largest online retailer in the world runs its fulfillment and delivery networks! Job Requirements
Locations and Placement
- Willingness to work weekends, holidays, and/or overnight shifts
- Willingness to work overtime both in peak season and as needed
- Willingness to relocate nationwide at time of hire (position location is most heavily weighted on business need but will also take into account individual location preference)
- Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
- The position will be located in a Fulfillment Center, Sort Center, Delivery Station, or other operations
- Locations are nationwide
- The position is not a corporate position based out of Seattle, WA
Job Elements (to be performed with or without accommodation)
- Recruiting and Selection: Manage on-site transfers, promotions, and hourly hiring from posting, selection, recruiting system management, and on-boarding
- Employee Relations: Promote positive employee relations through survey management, roundtable facilitation, employee recognition projects and systems
- Data Analytics: Produce and analyze reports to assist with labor planning and management. Utilize HRIS systems for data entry, modification, and reporting
- Compensation/Payroll: Ensure payroll accuracy through audits, reporting, and proactive measures.
- Compliance: Provide policy expertise to clients, manage site drug testing program, ensure pre and post-hire requirements are completed
- Performance Management: Assist client groups with weekly and yearly performance management systems and tools ensuring complete and timely delivery
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours
- Walking in the warehouse and around area with great frequency; facilities are over a quarter mile in length
- Able to access all areas of building (ascending and descending ladders, stairs, gangways safely and without limitation)
- Regular bending, lifting, stretching and reaching both below the waist and above the head