The Amazon Kitchen team is hiring for an innovative, motivated, customer-obsessed Senior Marketing Manager, who will be responsible for helping shape our brand and our customer experience. The ideal candidate is curious and continuously learning, detail-oriented and organized, capable of dealing with ambiguity and comfortable with ambiguity, and happy collaborating with team members, vendors, and senior leadership.
You will play a critical role in driving demand and creating a best-in-class customer experience through website content. In this role you will be expected to flex both analytical skills and creative muscles and should be as comfortable with the marketing science as you are with the marketing art. Additionally, you are able to work at both the strategic level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth) and at the tactical level (creating campaigns with merchandising tools, analyzing impact, solving problems).
Kitchen is a core retail business within Amazon dedicated to building the most beautiful, inspiring and easiest to shop Kitchen store in the world. We are focused on automating where it makes sense and optimizing the impact of our efforts to connect with our customers. Business Responsibilities
- Own all marketing efforts for a part of the Kitchen business, like small appliances, utensils, cutlery, cookware, bakeware, and tabletop.
- Develop and execute strategies to drive profitable growth across Kitchen.
- Build multi-channel marketing plans to boost awareness and traffic using: on-site placements, free and paid search, email, affiliate marketing, mobile, and social media.
- Write clear, concise strategy documents to generate internal support for new initiatives, and build creative, beautiful presentations that you will share externally.
- Understand methods and systems to measure and monitor marketing effectiveness.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across Amazon to influence and launch new experiences.
- Obsess over the details and customer experience, including understanding the potential impact of new functionality or features on customer experience or brand awareness.
- Ability to rethink or simplify processes to drive innovation and efficiency.
- Leverage customer insights where possible to improve our messaging and prioritize channel initiatives.
- Foodies or passion for the product is a plus!!