Are you a fan of Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2)? Do you have a passion for helping customers understand how cloud technologies can revolutionize their applications? If have a knack for creating high quality marketing content and product adoption campaigns with global partners, Amazon Web Services Marketing could be looking for you! The Strategic Partnerships team is looking for a well-rounded campaign marketer with good business acumen, has a scrappy approach and is eager to jump in anywhere needed.
The person in this role will work across AWS and strategic partners to develop and execute co-marketing campaigns that communicate a “Better Together” value proposition to end customer segments, and result in measureable increases in awareness, consideration and product adoption. This person will own the campaign strategy, messaging, creative development, execution and ROI measurement. Through a test and learn approach the Sr. Campaigns Manager will regularly experiment with new channels campaign tactics, and new types of campaign models to value to AWS and its partners. Success in this role requires someone metrics-oriented, capable of creating, analyzing, and interpreting data-heavy reports, and translating the results into campaign best practices and replicable campaign models. Roles and Responsibilities
- Partner with internal and external teams to create co-marketing campaign messaging, and channel activation strategy
- Work with product engineering teams to distill key functionality and benefits into core product marketing messages
- Develop and activate content in multiple campaign channels, ensuring proper tracking and reporting for effectiveness
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing tactics, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs); optimize the marketing mix across the campaign life-cycle
- Work effectively across AWS engineering, sales, business development, product management, and evangelists to achieve business goals.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies, and execute on those strategies in conjunction with other team members and partners
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners