- Experience with Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible in production environments with many nodes.
Familiarity with CloudFormation and JSON.
- Strong scripting skills, i.e., Powershell, Python, Bash, Ruby, Perl, etc.
- Knowledge of IP networking, VPN's, DNS, load balancing and firewalling.
- Familiarity with any monitoring tools like Nagios, Incinga, SiteScope, etc.
- Experience with revision control source code repositories (Git, SVN, Mercurial, Perforce).
- Management of continuous integration servers like Jenkins, Bamboo and TeamCity.
- Experience with automated testing tools (ie. Selenium, JMeter).
- Understanding and experience with code deployment (tagging).
Understanding of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA and REST).
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer-Minority/Female/Disability/Vet