· 5+ years’ experience in IT security, compliance and risk management, including privacy, controls, etc.
· BA/BS degree or equivalent experience; Computer Science or Math background preferred
· Proven experience building security reference architecture for all-in cloud deployments and hybrid scenarios
· Significant technical expertise in Cloud Computing technologies, scripting languages (Python, RoR, etc), integrating 3rd party monitoring tools, encryption tools and best practices, and forensics.
· Implementation experience with enterprise security solutions such as WAF, IPS, Anti-DDOS, and SIEM.
· Familiarity with compliance & security standards across the enterprise IT landscape Deep understanding of enterprise risk management methods and techniques to drive successful outcomes in a multi-national environment
· Working knowledge of cloud computing technologies and workload transition challenges
· Familiarity with archive, backup/recovery and business continuity processes in distributed operations
· Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
· Highly technical and analytical, possessing 7 or more years of IT implementation experience
· Ability to travel to client locations when needed. Up to 50% regionally.