Amazon is looking for a smart, driven, problem solver to provide support for our evolving HR tools and systems. In this role, you will develop deep expertise on Amazon’s global pre-employment and onboarding processes and work with business owners, technologists, and HR partners to understand and document strategy, requirements and timelines. You will participate in cross-functional teams through the process and policy design, delivery, implementation, and support of new HR tools and services as well as contribute to change management.
What you'll do:
· Data Analysis - Work closely with peers and stakeholders to access, pull, clean and analyze data from a variety of HR data sources. Gather new data, link disparate forms of data, and/or creatively use existing data to propose metrics and present them in compelling way
· Data Integrity - Work backwards from outputs (integrations, services, reports, etc.) to ensure all required data is controlled, validated, and captured within upstream core hire-to-retire processes.
· Project Management – Maintain project plans, identify resource needs, and manage project schedule; collaborate effectively across teams to define strategy, goals and commitment to timelines and deliverables
· Communication - Own communications to project members and stakeholders on progress, issues, and risks including regular status updates and periodic white paper analysis
· Operational Excellence - Drive regional and global HR data optimization and standardization while balancing the business need for flexibility and appropriate localization
· Subject Matter Expertise – develop deep knowledge of core hire-to-retire data structures used by Amazon, advise the business on regional and global requirements and best practices for optimizing the use of Amazon People Technology
· Measurement - Develop measures to define progress and success; establish ongoing reporting requirements and key performance indicators for confirming return on investment
· Business Requirements - Coordinate the collection of regional business requirements including process deviations and localizations