Help shape the future of digital entertainment with Amazon! Our mission is to change the way customers around the world consume video entertainment, offering customers in every country in the world the broadest selection of premium video, available within a single experience and accessible across all devices. To help us fulfill this mission, we are looking for a highly analytical, curious, resourceful Business Intelligence Engineer to develop new insights about our customers, help grow our Digital Video business globally, and create innovative and engaging customer experiences. In addition to continuously driving and improving execution of this core mission, the Business Intelligence Engineer will work closely with his or her cross-functional counterparts in engineering, product management, content acquisition, finance, marketing, and merchandising to drive strategic decisions with data and set up reporting capabilities for our international video streaming service.
As a Business Intelligence Engineer you will be responsible for the following:
· Establish goals, plans, and related metrics; track progress; and manage through obstacles to achieve program objectives
· Implement data collection instrumentation to measure complex and often changing processes for our key programs
· Define the structure of our reporting mechanisms and dashboards for key metrics to illustrate and communicate organizationally on the progress against goals
· Drive insights to business objectives, team program workstreams, and own providing guidance to management on a weekly/monthly basis on best paths forward
· Work cross functionally with the Prime Video, business intelligence, engineering, product management, merchandising, and finance teams to document and define initiatives and drive them through execution