Daily management of department duties, including allocating labor, leading meetings, assigning job duties, provide work direction and communicate with internal and external suppliers.
• Provide vacation coverage for Area Managers
• Tracking and reporting of ATS/labor hours
• At times assisting with production duties, training associates and verifying SOP compliance
• Ensuring successful area performance, through tracking and reporting metrics.
· Independently assess all aspects of associate work performance and provide feedback.
• Participating in Operational Excellence initiatives
• Fully understanding workflow and daily production goals
• Reviewing and updating SOP as required
• Ensure work areas remain clean and are equipped with proper equipment and supplies.
• Identifying and addressing safety hazards within the work area
• Coaching associates to work safely at all times
• Participating in safety initiatives
• Ensure all job injuries are reported timely in accordance with established policy and procedure.