Interested in Amazon Echo? Are you interested in joining the team behind Amazon’s newest innovation? Come work on it. We’re working hard, having fun, and making history!
As a Senior Product Manager, you will help define and build digital products and features that are integrated with Amazon's retail and digital services. You will participate in developing the product strategy and roadmap for the group. This role is inherently cross-functional -- you will work closely with engineering, design, operations, finance and executive teams to bring features and products to market and develop and grow business opportunities for Amazon.com. A successful candidate will be highly analytical, able to work extremely effectively in a matrix organization, and adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into high quality, simple products and applications that customers love.
· Define creative, high quality, simple product roadmaps based on team strategy and vision
· Lead product definition supported by crisp business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture for each product and application
· Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, performance and operational support load
· Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
· Work closely with hardware and software engineering teams to deliver products to market
· Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
· Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals