NA Service Delivery Manager - Job Description
At Amazon.com, we strive to be Earth’s most customer-centric company. To support this vision, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you would like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to work hard, have fun, and make history.
Seller Support is a seeking an experienced Service Delivery Manager to join the Service Delivery team to ensure Sellers have the best support experience possible across a multi-partner network. This position will also be accountable for daily operational delivery and strategy.
The successful candidate will draw from previous work experience in contact center management and international vendor management to ensure operations are run consistently and positively impact the seller experience. This position will be located in the supported region. Job duties include:
· Daily and weekly operations management
· Regional partner forecast process
· Escalation, change management, and corrective action
· Representation of regional partner network in business reviews
· Drive continuous operational improvement
· Validate monthly payment process
· Launch new site operations
· Audit sites and validate agent satisfaction
· Root cause analysis and corrective action plan for variances in operational performance
· Facilitate Away teams and on-site visits