Interested in Amazon Alexa Voice Services (AVS) and the future of voice-powered connected devices? Come work on it! This is an opportunity to join a growing team that is inventing the future and building an exciting new Amazon business. The AVS team is searching for a dedicated Program Manager to build programs and processes that scale. This role will partner with Business Development, Solution Architects, Marketing, Business Intelligence and other key internal stakeholders to establish processes, programs, and enablement materials that will help grow the business. The ideal candidate will be process oriented, enjoy creative problem solving, possess strong program/project management skills, excellent customer engagement and communication skills, and work effectively in a cross-functional, fast-moving environment.
Some of the key job functions of this position are:
- Interact with internal stakeholders globally to understand business needs, prioritize program objectives and deliverables, and plan accordingly.
- Directly impact the development and launch of processes and programs
- Identify process improvements and/or automation and work towards a lean environment
- Develop materials to enable internal and external customers to work quickly and efficiently ultimately improving the partner experience
- Develop a strategy and best practices to help partners run betas for their products