Amazon strives to be the world's most customer-centric company, where customers can research and purchase anything they might want online or offline. We set big goals and are looking for people who can help us reach and exceed them.
Amazon Studios launched in 2010 as a new way to develop feature films and episodic series—one that’s open to great ideas from creators and audiences around the world. Amazon Studios Original Content is available to Prime members and is known for bringing customers the Golden Globe-winning and Oscar-nominated films Manchester by the Sea and The Salesman, alongside the Golden Globe-winning and Emmy-winning series Transparent and Mozart in the Jungle. Prime members also have access to a collection of Amazon Original series for kids and an extensive library of Amazon feature films.
The Senior Theatrical Sales & Operations Manager will report to the
Head of Marketing and Distribution, and be responsible for working across all stages of the domestic theatrical distribution processes. In this role, responsibilities include:
- Executing sales initiatives nationwide
- Participating in strategic planning around title windowing and dating of theatrical releases
- Planning settlement and collections strategies
- Managing theatrical distribution systems/software
- Develop relationships externally and manage team members internally
- Executing film rental settlement and collections
- Managing shipments & fulfillment of theatrical bookings
- Maintaining comprehensive theatrical release calendar