The Global Talent Acquisition (GTA) organization is seeking a Senior Manager for Program Management to be a part of shaping the future of global recruiting at Amazon. You will own the overall program for Amazon's internal and external recruiting systems. You will lead a team of program managers who are responsible for all of the working backwards work that is critical to success at Amazon including creating Press Releases and FAQs as well as Business requirements for new and existing recruiting technologies. You will work closely with the our product managers and the development team to build and roll out innovative applications for our Global Talent Acquisition teams. These solutions may be a combination of building tools and partnering with key global strategic software partners. You will help develop the long term vision and roadmap with a relentless focus on the customer experience (Candidates and recruiters). This role requires you to work with recruiting and business teams across Amazon to gather global business requirements, you will evangelize the product, gather voice of the customer, and conduct user testing and training. You will work with product management to ensure requirements are being met, tasks are completed on time, and drive deliverables. The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter, inquisitive, builds strong relationships and communicates well in a dynamic, fast paced environment. Come be part of a team that will directly share and influence the future growth of every team at Amazon.
Key attributes for the role:
- Interest in technology and innovation; creative thinker who drives innovative strategies to improve candidate generation through recruiting technology solutions
- Exceptional personal bias for action; acts as a highly productive program manager for complex global projects
- Has a global mindset; excellent ability to partner with a broad global stakeholder group
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to interface with all levels of the organization and cross-functionally, with strength in influencing decision makers and managing expectations
- Passionate advocate for candidate experience; constantly thinks about how to improve the experience for candidates and influences clients to consider candidates as Amazon customers