Amazon’s DAC (Digital, Advertising and Corp Dev) Finance Financial Planning and Analysis organization is looking for a Financial Analyst. This position will provide Business and Operational support to the DAC (Digital, Advertising and Corp Dev) Financial Planning and Analysis Team. This position is intended to help streamline processes and facilitate communication with stakeholders while helping the team organize resources, streamline efforts and tools to help achieve deliverables in a timely manner. This is a great opportunity to be a pivotal part of our growing team.
The role involves collaboration with many different stakeholders, including finance partners at all levels, to understand requirements and timelines and align those to Corporate business objectives. It will facilitate deliverables through close collaboration with teams, including timeline & escalation management, regular communications to stakeholders,
The successful candidate will be highly organized, detail oriented, self-motivated, able to handle confidential information, as well as have a demonstrated ability to respond effectively to changing workloads and priorities. Must have the ability to communicate well and to manage multiple assignments and people simultaneously. Strong organizational skills including the ability to manage and effectively organize a large set of data and files both manually and electronically.
- · Ability to drive Process improvements while keeping pace with demanding growth.
- · Manage and communicate FP&A timelines
- · Monitor and Coordinate FP&A deliverables
- · Communicate effectively with all stakeholders
- · Develop and maintain a one stop shop system and process for all BizDev documentation both electronically and manually.
- · Complete high volume of tasks and projects quickly with little guidance.
- · React with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require a quick response or turnaround.
- · Solve problems that affect internal and external stakeholders.