Amazon seeks a Finance Manager to join the Financial Planning & Analysis group to support the Digital, Advertising and CorpDev (DAC) teams with focus on infrastructure management and planning. Our team interacts daily with global finance leaders within World Wide (WW) Advertising, WW Digital Video, WW Digital Music and CloudDrive. The successful candidate will own worldwide Cloud Computing Infrastructure management and planning for the DAC organization. This individual will be responsible for continuous improvement in measuring, monitoring, and influencing total cost performance.
The successful candidate will have the ability to tackle multiple projects and efficiently attain deliverables. The right individual will have strong communication skills and solid business acumen capable of creating results and improving processes.
The successful candidate must be able to think and act both strategically and tactically. Compelling and inclusive communication skills are crucial, as well as ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve and prioritize.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Serve as the key business partner for DAC Infrastructure working directly with leadership from each of the teams within DAC Finance as well as Amazon Web Services (AWS). You must have the ability to structure problems, perform analysis, and present to senior executives.
- Partner with Finance leaders in managing Infrastructure opex and capex for the DAC organization.
- Leading in the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reviews.
- Lead the quarterly and annual forecasting processes
- Developing, reporting, and analyzing key metrics that drive actionable goals to ensure we are running a lean business while exceeding customer expectations
- Ensuring compliance with controls and systems, and developing new processes to support the DAC organization.
- Ability to present ideas to a group of senior level managers
- Develop and implement financial processes that drive clarity on ownership and results in improved controllership mechanisms
- The successful candidate will also have demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
- Additional requirements include a strong analytical and business sense and a keen attention to detail