Amazon is seeking a dynamic Finance Manager to lead the Shopping Acceleration finance team within the Alexa Shopping organization. They will be a key member of the leadership team, and will play a critical role in shaping the Alexa Shopping business.
At Alexa Shopping, we strive to enable voice shopping in everyday life. We allow customers to instantly order whatever they need, by simply interacting any device such as Echo, Dash Wand, Fire TV or mobile phone. Our services allow you to shop, no matter where you are or what you are doing, you can go from 'I want that' to 'that's on the way' in a matter of seconds. We are seeking the industry's best to help us create new ways to interact, search and shop. Join us, and you'll be taking part in changing the future of everyday life.
A successful candidate will have the freedom think big, innovate and create new business models on behalf of our customers and work across all our businesses. The Alexa Shopping Finance team will be involved in running the business, developing complex financial models, performing customer analysis and influencing the future of how Voice will work at Amazon. This is a highly visible role, so strong leadership and communications skills are critical to being a successful candidate.
- Directly manage strategic planning, operational planning and financial modeling for the business
- Supervises all financial and Controllership aspects of the business
- Complete complex business modeling and analysis to drive revenue growth, identify operating improvements, deep dive on cost structures and analyze business opportunities/investments (ROI/NPV)
- Facilitate financial review meetings with across functional business stakeholders, senior management and Alexa Shopping business managers
- Map execution plans including ownership, resourcing requirements, key milestones, timelines, and SMART goals
- Evaluate weekly and monthly business results against plan and work with business teams to drive revenue growth and customer acquisition
- Develop new performance metrics to strategically manage the business.
- Directly manage a finance team