Interested in building the future? Would you like to make it simpler for publishers around the world to offer millions of books on Kindle?
The Kindle Content Acquisition team is looking for an innovative, results-oriented leader to help launch and grow a new global service for Kindle publishers. As product leader, you will have direct ownership of defining the product and experience for your enterprise customers, drive feature development end-to-end, create and implement solutions with the development teams, and measure success.
This is a role where you will pivot between thinking big and diving deep into details. You will:
· Establish the product vision, goals and key business metrics/indicators (KPIs) for success
· Influence across multiple company organizations by building clear and concise business cases with data-driven justification
· Define customer and product requirements, and clearly communicate and coordinate the requirements to the development team and other stakeholders
· Oversee user interface design, usability testing, customer research, metrics and data analysis, product launch and product marketing
· Work cross-functionally with designers, software development engineers, finance, customer service, public relations, and Kindle leadership on a rapid and iterative product development cycle.
· Manage bottlenecks, resolve escalations, anticipate and make feature and resource trade-offs
· Balance the business needs against technical constraints, and maximize business benefit while building great customer experiences.
The ideal candidate has a history of delivering customer-facing, web-based products that reach hundreds of thousands of users, worldwide. This person will have solved complicated problems with elegant, simple solutions. This person will have high attention to detail; proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision; and a collaborative working style. The candidate must have bias for action and strong work ethic and a proven ability to deliver first class customer experiences with a deep understanding of UX best practices.