Demonstrated experience in test planning, test design, test strategy, and test execution of highly complex systems.
· Ability to design and plan testing conditions, test scripts, and test data sets to ensure appropriate and adequate coverage and control.
· Experience with QA strategies such as mocking, pairwise testing and UI and API level automation.
· Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools.
· Ability to write quality code in at least one high level language like Java, C, C#, etc.
· Experience working closely with development and business teams to communicate problem impacts and to understand business requirements.
· Strong organizational skills, able to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize the results.
· Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings to report on test progress, metrics, issues, and risks.
· BS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.