Amazon Go is a new kind of physical store with no lines and no checkout—you just grab and go! Customers simply use the Amazon Go app to enter the store, take what they want from our selection of fresh, delicious meals and grocery essentials, and go! Learn more at amazon.com/go.
The Team: Everyone on the team needs to be entrepreneurial, wear many hats and work in a fast-paced, ambiguous, and highly-collaborative environment that’s more startup than big company. We are looking for people who want to join an ambitious team whose goal it is to improve the daily lives of customers. If this sounds intriguing, then we’d like to talk to you about a role on the Amazon Go team.
The Role: Amazon Go is looking for a Principal Program Manager to engage with a cross-disciplinary team to conceive, design, and develop innovative strategies and solutions to grow the business. This role will work with planning, category management, operations, in-stock, design and engineering teams to define new processes and standardize existing ones.
A successful candidate will combine an ability to Think Big with the ability to move quickly. We are looking for a passionate, data-driven decision maker who likes experimenting, setting high standards, and staying ahead of a dynamic and growing business. An ideal candidate will thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and not be hindered by ambiguity or multiple competing priorities.
- Work with a cross-functional team to define processes that will grow the business.
- Define and execute multiple time-sensitive, large-scale projects to meet business objectives in defined timeframes.
- Identify, drive, and develop best practices, efficiencies, and project workflows.
- Communicate with senior management on project status, strategy, risks, and issues.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, make tradeoffs, and balance business needs with technical constraints.