At AWS, we are building a global team of technical cloud computing architects to help our partners develop technical expertise and capacity, and to work on enterprise customer engagements around the world.
Within AWS, our Professional Services team works with enterprise customers around the world migrate and helps our partners develop technical expertise and capacity supporting these customers.
At Amazon, data drives the way we make decisions. To help grow and scale the Professional Services business, we are looking for a Data Engineer with strong organizational, collaboration, and communication skills. A successful candidate will be a person who enjoys diving deep into data, doing analysis, discovering root causes, and designing long-term automated solutions. It will be a person who likes to have fun, loves to learn, and is interested in helping enterprise customers leverage AWS for automation.
- Work with our Professional Services business team to analyze, extract, normalize, and automate relevant data.
- Design, develop, implement, test, document, and operate large-scale, high-volume, high-performance data structures for business intelligence analytics and deep learning.
- Implement data structures using best practices in data modeling, ETL/ELT processes and AWS Redshift, Oracle, and OLAP technologies.
- Gather business and functional requirements and translate these requirements into robust, scalable, operable solutions that work well within the overall data architecture.
- Leverage data visualization techniques with BI tools to provide insight and analysis.