At AWS, we are building a global team of technical cloud computing architects to help our partners develop technical expertise and capacity, and to work on enterprise customer engagements around the world.
Within AWS, our Professional Services team works with enterprise customers around the world migrate and helps our partners develop technical expertise and capacity supporting these customers.
At Amazon, data drives the way we make decisions. To help grow and scale the Professional Services business, we are looking for a Business Intelligence Engineer with strong organizational, collaboration, and communication skills. A successful candidate will be a person who enjoys diving deep into data, doing analysis, discovering root causes, and designing long-term automated solutions. It will be a person who likes to have fun, loves to learn, and is interested in helping enterprise customers leverage AWS for automation.
- Work with our Professional Services business team to analyze, extract, normalize, and automate relevant data.
- Build statistical models, apply machine learning techniques, analyze very large data sets and construct metrics using these modeling techniques.
- Guide critical business decisions by highlighting opportunities, identifying correlations, defining experiments and figuring out cause and effect relationships.
- Build forecasting models to help define success for the business and understand what variables are key to this success.
- Leverage data visualization techniques with BI tools to provide insight and analysis.