The Amazon Education team is seeking an experienced Customer Success Operations team member to support the overall success for all our education customers. Our mission is to help students achieve their learning goals. We also seek to empower educators to improve learning outcomes for their students and elevate their own teaching. To achieve this, we are building a dynamic team that strives to bring to life bold ideas for improving learning.We intend to create valuable experiences for consumer and enterprise customers at scale.
The Operations Manager is responsible for the on-boarding, support and overall success of all our customers. The core job responsibilities are to support the customer and Account Managers throughout account set up, implementation and ongoing support. In this role the Operations Manager will work closely with Sales, Account Managers, Product and Content teams and the Engineering team. Job responsibilities include;
1. Regional support for all Enterprise/non-enterprise accounts
2. TenMarks account provisioning/set-up through;
- a. Clever
- b. Spreadsheet upload
3. Administrator account creation
4. Management of help desk (ZenDesk)
5. Shared responsibly for responding to all emails that are sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Support for non-enterprise accounts as needed for onboarding, marketing, communication/nurturing, renewals, etc.
7. SalesForce tracking/reporting to support renewal specialist
8. Collaboration with Product Marketing on resource needs
9. Technical on-boarding for new hires
- Onboarding spreadsheet
10. Special projects as they arise throughout the year