Retail Brand Manager, Health & Personal Care (HPC)
Amazon's Health & Personal Care team is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, hard-working, analytical and creative candidate to join our Brand Management team. You will work directly with a strategic vendor partner to develop their business, acting as a liaison and executing a joint business plan.
The Brand Manager position offers an exciting introduction to our on-line retail business and a broad training ground for future success. This role will work directly with a strategic vendor to grow their business and optimize their supply chain while working with multiple internal teams and management. The Brand Manager will develop skills and work across all three functional areas (In-stock, Vendor Management, and Site Merchandising) to grow and improve their vendor's success at Amazon. This role is for experienced brand managers with the ability to think strategically and act tactically.
The Brand Manager role will be responsible for the following:
- Acting as the ‘business owner’ for his or her vendor in their respective categories, possessing a complete understanding of internal and external variables that impact the business
- Owning forecasting, monitoring, understanding and reporting on vendor, along with responsibility for driving strategic supply chain projects and promotions to achieve business objectives
- Proactively negotiating costs, promotional opportunities, and other business inputs for the vendor — autonomously
- Conducting pricing and ROI analysis and making recommendations for initiatives that optimize profit margin
- Managing Purchase Orders and In-Stock analysis for the strategic brands
- Optimizing the online presence and content of each product on the brand's portfolio
- Developing and executing marketing plans in order to drive awareness and purchases for the brand
- Driving cross-category initiatives to improve operational process and deliver results