Fire TV is the #1 best-selling streaming media player in the U.S. As we grow our product selection, we are looking for a Senior Product Manager experienced in data-driven analysis and product experimentation at scale to help define our innovation platform for Fire TV smart TV devices and services. In this role, you will have the opportunity to drive our user analytics initiatives to help develop better methods for measuring business success and steering product vision. You will study user behavior to validate critical features and user experiences. The role is inherently cross-functional: You will work closely with a high-energy team consisting of software engineering, data analytics, user experience, device marketing, customer service, and executive team members. This role is a good fit for someone who is creative yet highly data-driven and who has strong customer focus and ‘product sense’, combined with an established track record in consumer technology products, connected devices, and a real passion for TV and video entertainment.
- Develop our product experimentation platform and associated data analytics instrumentation
- Develop the software vision and road map and for product initiatives
- Define the product and business requirements
- Align key internal and external partners around the vision and roadmap
- Lead prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, schedule, performance and cost
- Identify and resolve issues that may impair the team's ability to meet strategic, financial, and/or technical goals
- Analytical and quantitative skills, including ability to use data to back up assumptions and develop business cases