Fire TV is the #1 best-selling streaming media player in the U.S. As we grow our product selection, we are looking for a Senior Product Manager experienced in data-driven product experimentation at scale to help define the next generation of Fire TV devices and services enabling richer live TV experiences. In this role you will have the opportunity to drive our market segment growth in streaming home entertainment and drive innovation through AB testing at scale. You will study user behavior to validate critical features and user experiences for new Fire TV devices and measure product performance toward your business goals. The role is inherently cross-functional: You will work closely with a high-energy team consisting of hardware and software engineering, data analytics, user experience, device marketing, customer service, and executive team members. This role is a good fit for someone who is creative yet highly data-driven and who has strong customer focus and ‘product sense’, combined with an established track record in consumer technology products, connected devices, and a real passion for TV and video entertainment.
- Develop the hardware and software vision and road map and for new Fire TV product initiatives
- Drive innovation through our product experimentation platform
- Define and communicate the product and business requirements
- Align key internal and external partners around the vision and roadmap
- Lead prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, schedule, performance and cost
- Identify and resolve issues that may impair the team's ability to meet strategic, financial, and/or technical goals
- Analytical and quantitative skills, including ability to use data to back up assumptions and develop business cases