Amazon Prime Now is a new, innovative service that provides Prime customers with 1-2 hour delivery on tens of thousands of products. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in a groundbreaking new initiative at Amazon. The Business Analyst will support the rapid growth of this initiative by developing business metrics, mining data to uncover consumer insights and business opportunity, and partnering with internal stakeholders to drive the business. The ideal candidate will be highly analytical with proven experience delivering results.
Specific responsibilities include identifying the necessary metrics and creating reports to increase understanding of the business, proactively identifying pain points or opportunities through systemic measurement. The Business Analyst will be detail oriented, and possess expertise in both qualitative and quantitative analysis with a passion for delivering actionable insights to key stakeholders. The right candidate will blend advanced reporting with strong critical thinking and project management skills. Your success in the role will have a large impact on improving the customer experience and growing Prime Now.
The successful candidate will communicate effectively across teams and levels, while balancing the needs and requirements of internal and external customers. They will be relentlessly focused on improving the customer experience. Flexibility and the ability to prioritize in a changing business environment will also be key. Our team culture is goal-oriented, collaborative and driven to achieve results. We seek an individual who is motivated by a fast-paced and highly entrepreneurial environment.
- Analyze and solve business problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
- Use data mining, model building, and other analytical techniques to develop customer insights and business opportunity.
- Manage and execute entire projects from start to finish including project management, data gathering and manipulation, synthesis and modeling, problem solving, and communication of insights and recommendations.
- Drive development of quantitative models necessary for evaluation and implementation of new strategies with business stakeholders.
- Perform market segment analysis to identify new trends and opportunities necessary to inform strategic planning.
- Drive business performance reporting and facilitate team reviews weekly, monthly, and quarterly.