At Amazon we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally bright, talented and driven people. Would you like to be part of a team focused on growing Amazon Web Services by enabling the America’s Sales Organization? Do you have the business savvy, strong organizational skills and ability to collaborate across multiple business units to establish Amazon Web Services as the premier cloud provider? If so, this is the role for you.
As a Customer Enablement Specialist (CES) Program, you will have the opportunity to support our largest and most strategic customers in the America’s sales organization. Your responsibilities will focus on providing customized solutions to help strategic accounts optimize their AWS spend, remove any friction that exists in the acquisition process, partner with multiple corporate teams to better support your accounts and drive customer satisfaction by providing creative solutions to complex issues.
You must be a self-starter, comfortable working directly with customers, possess exceptional organizational skills, understand the challenges of cloud based businesses and thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Thorough research and analysis in order to provide data based insights to the AWS sales teams to help win or grow sales opportunities in the field
· Simplify complex purchasing issues, provide customized invoice summaries and effectively communicate in depth usage analysis to AWS customers
· Work with AWS account managers to directly support customers with their purchasing, capacity and billing needs
· Ability to dive into large amounts of data looking for answers to complex questions
· Work across multiple corporate teams to create custom solutions to unique business needs found inside of AWS Strategic accounts
· Craft monthly business reviews to AWS leadership to surface key business insights from the field and advocate for the needs of our customers
· Drive cross team collaboration to surface best practices and leverage them across your accounts
· Opportunity to lead change and spearhead projects that will transform the AWS customer experience