The Electrician will have the ability to lead other service technicians, design solutions for difficult problems, able to manage outside contractors, ability to handle multiple projects and daily activities, and meet time lines. Develop plans on how to accomplish departmental goals.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain and troubleshoot low voltage and line electrical systems
- Develop training plans for service technicians
- Oversee trainee electricians
- Ability to install, maintain, and troubleshoot hvac systems, lighting systems, and wiring methods and materials
- Mentor technicians by motivating, providing guidance and directions to help them achieve their goals
- Develop and maintain a good working relationships across all levels in the organization
- Ability to provide enriched feedback to enhance individual performance
- Amazon will provide technical and Customer service training and offers benefits including Amazon stock, paternity and maternity leave, and paid vacation. If you love helping people solve challenging technical problems, then this is the role for you.