Amazon.com is looking for a talented, smart, and entrepreneurial Sr. Manager of Marketing, 3P, and Product Management to help us develop the Pets category. In addition to marketing, this leader will be responsible for 3rd party marketplace business as well as Product Management for new features to improve the shopping experience for Pets customers.
You must be a self-starter with strong analytical ability, attention to detail, excellent communication skills and an ability to drive innovative programs involving multiple stakeholders. You will be responsible for managing awareness as well as customer acquisition and retention initiatives across a broad range of online and offline marketing channels. In this role you will be expected to flex both analytical skills and creative muscles.
As a Sr. Manager, Marketing Manager, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Lead a team of leaders
- Define and manage the annual marketing plan and budget.
- Own the creation of marketing strategies across channels and execution to drive traffic.
- Test and iterate on innovative ideas.
- Identify and lead opportunities for broad customer experience improvements.
- Measure and monitor program effectiveness.
- Drive coop marketing programs with internal and external stakeholders.
- Conceptualize, build and execute a customer life-cycle marketing program.
- Develop and launch new shopping experiences for Pets customers
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation