Are you looking for a leadership role on one of the most innovative categories at Amazon? Do you thrive in building something from scratch only to watch it grow and impact the millions of customers who use your product on a daily basis? Invention has become second nature at Amazon, the pace of innovation is only accelerating, and the breadth of our businesses expanding. Amazon’s growth requires leaders who move fast, have an entrepreneurial spirit to create new products, unrelenting tenacity to get things done, and are capable of breaking down and solving complex problems.
As the Product Marketing Manager you will own Fire TV on-device marketing and merchandising. You will set the strategy for how we engage our customers on-device and drive desired customer behavior. You will plan, align and schedule content campaigns across all on-device channels, analyze metrics, and report performance to the team and management with recommendations to improve. You must have strong analytical ability be detail-oriented and extremely organized, capable of handling multiple projects at once, able to take direction, capable of dealing with ambiguity and rapidly-changing priorities, and comfortable working with local and international teams, management and external partners. You must be able to think strategically while owning the execution and details.
- Set global on-device marketing/merchandising strategies and lead all internal partner team coordination and alignment.
- Plan, schedule, and QA content campaigns across all on-device channels.
- Set scalable global guidelines and processes for all partner on-device engagements.
- Own relevant analysis, reporting, and optimization recommendations to stakeholders and senior leadership.
- Partner with Product and BI teams to define requirements to create more personalized and scalable on-device engagement programs.
- Create process and tools to scale testing and reporting.