Amazon is investing heavily in building an excellent advertising business, we are responsible for defining, and delivering a collection of self-service performance advertising products – “always-on analytics” that is fully scalable and reliable. Our products are strategically important to our leadership, finance, economists, analysts, and BI partners to drive long-term growth. We mine billions of ad impressions and millions of clicks daily and are breaking fresh ground to create world-class products. We are highly motivated, collaborative, and fun loving with an entrepreneurial spirit and bias for action. With a broad mandate to experiment and innovate, we are growing at an unprecedented rate with a seemingly endless range of new opportunities.
Amazon.com's performance advertising Analytics and data management team is looking for a Principal Product Manager. As a Principal Product Manager on the team, you will work with teams all across performance advertising teams - engineering, finance, Senior leadership and economists - to design models, define vision, execute roadmaps, and identify optimizations for costs and pricing. You will own all aspects of your portfolio, from strategy to features including user experience to operational excellence. You will frequently work directly with your customers and partners to understand their needs from both a business and technical perspective. You will be responsible for defining customer focused feature sets, identifying bold bets, diving deep into service metrics, network analytics, pricing and bundling, and being the overall business owner of the product. As a Principal Product Manager, you are expected to excel in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment. You will have high judgement and understand which opportunities drive the most strategic value for the business. You will not be limited by the present and will constantly look ahead to the future.
Your responsibilities will be
- Contribute substantially to the strategy and roadmap for primary customer journeys on data and analytics.
- Own feature definition (concept through implementation) including product- and business requirements gathering and executive green-light.
- Align key internal and external partners to ensure scalable solutions and excellence in execution.
- Partner effectively with services teams to leverage data advantages to improve personalization & sustained engagement.
- Lead prioritization and trade-offs between customer experience, schedule, performance, and cost.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues that may impair the team's ability to meet strategic, roadmap, financial, and/or technical goals.