Are you a passionate researcher in the field of Computer Vision, Machine Learning and/or Deep Learning and capable of diving deep into hard technical problems and coming up with insightful solutions that enable successful products? Are you unafraid of pursing a mind-bending challenge that really will improve peoples' lives in a meaningful way? Would you love to get access to large datasets with billions of images and video to build large-scale machine learning systems? Are you a finisher who can deliver robust, production-quality code that solves complex, real-world problems in ways that delight customers?
If this describes you, come join the Computer Vision and Machine learning teams at Amazon. Our teams are using computer vision, image recognition, machine learning, real-time and distributed systems to convert requirements into concrete deliverables. A Researcher at Amazon will translate business and functional requirements into quick prototypes or proofs of concept. Comfort with a high degree of ambiguity and ability to solve problems that haven’t been solved to scale before are essential.
Amazon has multiple positions available for Computer Vision Researcher Interns in Seattle, Palo Alto, Cupertino, Irvine, Boston, New York, Denver, Pittsburgh, and Hifa for machine learning experts. We are very flexible and can accommodate any start and timeframe longer than twelve weeks at most locations.
Internships last 12-20 weeks and start year round. In order to be considered for an internship you must be enrolled at a university and plan to return for additional school terms prior to graduating. Otherwise, please apply to the Computer Vision Researcher full-time posting if you are graduating within the next year. https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/560707
- Research, design, implement, and evaluate novel computer vision algorithms
- Work on large-scale datasets, focusing on building scalable and accurate computer vision systems in versatile application fields
- Collaborate closely with team members on developing systems from prototyping to production level
- Collaborate with teams spread all over the world
- Work closely with software engineering teams to drive scalable, real-time implementations
- Track general business activity and provide clear, compelling management reports on a regular basis