Are you a passionate researcher in the field of Computer Vision, Machine Learning and/or Deep Learning and capable of diving deep into hard technical problems and coming up with insightful solutions that enable successful products? Are you unafraid of taking on a mind-bending challenge that really will improve peoples' lives in a meaningful way? Would you love to get access to large datasets with billions of images and video to build large-scale machine learning systems? Are you a finisher who can deliver robust, production-quality code that solves complex, real-world problems in ways that delight customers?
If this describes you, come join the Computer Vision and Machine learning teams at Amazon. Our teams are using computer vision, image recognition, machine learning, real-time and distributed systems to convert requirements into concrete deliverables. A Researcher at Amazon will translate business and functional requirements into quick prototypes or proofs of concept. Comfort with a high degree of ambiguity and ability to solve problems that haven’t been solved to scale before are essential.
Amazon has multiple positions available for Computer Vision Researchers in Seattle, Palo Alto, Cupertino, Irvine, Boston, and New York for applicants that will be graduating before July 2018. *If you are graduating after July 2018 check out our Computer Vision Researcher Intern posting. https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/560708
- Research, design, implement, and evaluate novel computer vision algorithms
- Work on large-scale datasets, focusing on building scalable and accurate computer vision systems in versatile application fields
- Collaborate closely with team members on developing systems from prototyping to production level
- Collaborate with teams spread all over the world
- Work closely with software engineering teams to drive scalable, real-time implementations
- Track general business activity and provide clear, compelling management reports on a regular basis