AWS Sales is seeking a Sales Specialist Operations Manager
to work with the APAC, EMEA, US, and WW sales specialist teams to continuously evolve forecasting models, analyze historic results, and make business recommendations to senior management based on those analyses – all in an environment of rapid growth and increasing complexity. This will include working with the Sales Specialist leadership to develop, implement and manage the business processes, systems, reports and strategies that optimize business functions to meet organizational goals and initiatives.
The Sales Specialist Operations Manager
will drive improvements to the reporting tools, methods, and processes utilized by the team to increase the availability and granularity of actionable data to their customers. This position also manages the administration and execution of the team’s targets, including segmentation of business goals, measurement of goal attainment, evolving and driving various demand generation campaigns and proposing improvements to the Business to increase its effectiveness in driving desired results.
The successful candidate must be able to roll-up his/her sleeves, and work directly with the models/data. He/she will be passionate about their work, detail-oriented, analytical, and have excellent problem-solving abilities. He/she will be experienced at working with large data sets and the technical tools needed to work with them. He/she will have superb communication and customer-relationship skills, outstanding analytic insight, and be a passionate advocate for their customers to other internal parties. Active collaboration with leadership in AWS Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence, Business Development, Finance, Marketing, Recruiting, and Compensation will be crucial to the effective execution of the responsibilities. He/she will drive towards simple, scalable solutions to difficult problems, have excellent project-management skills, and be able to communicate complex analytical results, both written and verbally, in a clear and easy-to-understand way.Responsibilities:
- Collaborate on the design, development, maintenance, and delivery/presentation of forecasting models, metrics, reports, analyses, and dashboards to drive key business decisions across the sales specialist teams
- Lead initiatives across the operations group and be an active participant on this team
- Working with the management, lead the annual goals, budgeting and ongoing forecasting processes.
- Lead the development and provision of routine and ad-hoc analytic reports to AWS senior management regarding Business Development initiatives, customer segment performance, pipeline analysis, performance against goals, etc. Ensure reports contribute to business insight and decision-making, and minimize overall report burden.
- Lead the modeling and development of recommendations for opportunity sizing, global allocations, and alignments.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of existing and emerging 3rd party data sources as needed for Analytics.