Data Center Global Services (DCGS) is looking for a technical writing editor to ensure that documentation standards are maintained for all emergency, standard, and maintenance operating procedures. The technical writing editor will also play a key role in driving the transition to a new content management system and setup of knowledge bases for multiple teams.
Amazon.com is deeply committed to being a leader in the marketplace, and one of the keys to success is building and maintaining the electrical plants, cooling plants and physical spaces that support Amazon’s servers. The technical writing team plays a vital role in getting data centers up and running quickly by making sure the methods and procedures that engineers and technicians follow are clearly described and easy to follow.
* Lead the planning and migration to a new CMS and KB platform
* Drive team discussions on documentation strategies moving forward
* Maintain and update the data center style guide
* Review documents to ensure consistency with the defined style guide
* Coach technical writers in style guide usage and writing best practices
* Provide other documentation support as needed
* Maintain internal team documentation
* Provide backup to the localization editor to edit documents that have been translated into English Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Vet