Amazon Business is a new marketplace on Amazon.com that combines the selection, convenience and value customers have come to know and love from Amazon, with new features and unique benefits that address the needs of businesses.
We are passionate about building a rare shopping experience with access to hundreds of millions of products, business-only selection, free two-day shipping, business pricing, multi-user business accounts, approval workflow, business payment solutions, tax exemptions, dedicated business customer support and much more.
We now have more than one million business customers since launching in April of 2015 and access to more than 85,000 business sellers. We serve businesses of all sizes and across industries, including hospitals, educational institutions, labs, daycares, government agencies, restaurants, Fortune 50 companies and sole proprietors. ROLE DESCRIPTION
Do you love diving into the details and connecting those to top-level strategies? Or connecting the dots to find a better way to get from point A to point B? What about disrupting the way an entire industry discovers and purchases products? Then this could be the job for you.
We are seeking a technically strong and passionate Program Manager (PgM) to own oversight of the product roadmap for Amazon Business-Tech. You will be someone who manages all the mechanisms and key indicators that will track and ensure successful product delivery. You will closely work on large programs with program managers, software engineers, product management, sales and marketing teams to deliver complex, high quality, scalable products.
Some of the key job functions are:
- Create, champion and track project goals, planning standards and working backwards plans.
- Deliver planning insight by creating data-driven business metrics
- Develop and track schedules to ensure timely completion of projects by meeting project deliverables
- Assess risks, anticipate bottlenecks, provide critical issue management, make trade-offs, and balance the business needs across a broad portfolio of features
- Manage project planning, progress, and roadmap meetings with project teams & partners
- Identify, build and execute mechanisms needed to run successful IT applications in a repeatable fashion