Do you have passion to drive the performance of a business through creative analytical insight? Are you excited about Human Resources and bringing science to the art of managing and developing an extremely talented workforce? We are looking for a passionate, insightful, results-oriented business analyst to join a team chartered with building Human Resources Analytics for all of AWS. From statistical analysis, predictive analytics, reporting, and requirements gathering, we’ll do it all! All with an aim to more effectively develop our most valuable of all resources – our people!
- Develop and maintain HR scorecards and reports for HR Services
- Design, develop and evaluate models for forecasting purposes
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for data analyses
- Provide ad-hoc or special project data analysis to HR and business leaders that enable them to achieve their goals, drive decision making and create new strategies where necessary
- Gather, manage, and evaluate large datasets from multiple sources
- Build and maintain strong partnerships across HR and the business