Are you an HR Business Partner dedicated to building a workplace for clients to invent on behalf of customers? Do you have a passion for testing hypotheses about talent acquisition, talent retention, and talent development techniques in a scientific way? Do you possess the ability to make high judgment decisions and prioritize work that is most impactful? Do you speak with data and favor straightforward, two-way communication? Do you want to be part of a fast growing, cutting-edge business and technology team that builds and operates a global e-Commerce platform that enables B2B and B2C Sellers to sell to millions of Amazon customers?
If so, the HRBP role supporting Amazon’s Marketplace Seller Recruiting and Development team is for you. You’ll be embedded as an HR partner in a fast growing team of leaders with a high degree of talent ranging from Engineering, Product management, Marketing and sales, and Data science.
In this role, you would be helping business leaders look around corners with data-driven recommendations that improve performance, retention, organizational effectiveness and the employee experience. You will work with global teams, driving organizational change initiatives and develop talent management plans for a fast growing client group. Working closely with specialist HR teams and international HR colleagues, you will also play a key role in shaping organizational effectiveness, career development, and rewards.
In addition, this role will be accountable for driving key initiatives and projects in areas such as such as onboarding, employee relations, culture, diversity, and management capability / leadership development, as well as facilitating annual talent management processes. This is a great opportunity to be a true owner in a fast-paced, growing, environment, helping people to successfully join and thrive in our unique customer-centric culture.
To be successful, you must understand the business units you are supporting. You will need strong analytic skills and the ability to translate big thinking and goals into human resource capabilities needed to achieve results. You must be able to interface effectively with professionals at all levels. You will need excellent communication skills, strategic thinking, program management, planning ability, and the agility to function in a fast paced and innovative environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with senior management and the HR team to develop and implement HR plans and solutions.
- Assisting with roll out of new initiatives and projects including compensation strategy, performance management, talent management, and career development.
- Assisting with performance management and compensation processes
- Partnering with appropriate internal stakeholders on workers compensation, employee relations, leave of absences, stock, etc.
- Assisting with other projects such as diversity, employee satisfaction and recognition programs
- Ownership of critical employee information such as talent data, attrition and promotions
- Provide management coaching and training where needed to front line managers and senior leaders.
- Leverage analytical capabilities to influence business partners with data-driven recommendations.
- Partner with business and HR leadership to influence Organizational Design.