· A Bachelor’s degree; Masters/MBA degree.
· Breadth of experience across the Enterprise IT in multiple of the following areas:; Infrastructure architecture; Database architecture; IP Networking; IT Security; Data Center Operations; Software design or development
· Breadth of expertise in private and public Cloud Computing (i.e. AWS platform), technologies and architectural best practices.
· Expert level technical acumen, including the ability to understand the customer or partner IT landscape, identify opportunities and overcome any technical obstacles, ultimately influencing the adoption of AWS platform in conjunction with business requirements.
· Expert level ability to interact with senior leadership (e.g. CxO’s) within a customer or partner organization.
· Strong leadership capabilities, having the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse set of customers or partners, across multiple disciplines.
· Strong presentation and written communication skills; high degree of comfort with technical and Executive audiences.
· Travel to client locations as needed. Estimated 25% travel requirement.
· Experience in leading datacenter or cloud migration projects.
· Experience in architecting complex use cases leveraging AWS services and multi-vendor environment technologies.
· Prior Leadership experience in leading engineering or technical teams
· Experience with cross platform migrations (from SPARC/AIX to Intel) and different hypervisor technologies (VMware, Hyper-V, Xen)
· Hands on experience with networking and database replication technologies
· Have an understanding of Enterprise Architecture Frameworks and Enterprise IT management frameworks, identifying the relationships between business services, information, applications and global infrastructure assets.
· Experience in designing, building, and operating global IT infrastructures.
· A proven track record of managing and delivering large-scale enterprise IT projects.
· Familiarity with industry compliance and security standards including PCI DSS, SOC-1&2, ISO 27001, HIPAA, GxP and FDA.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.