The Amazon Devices team designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics, including the best-selling Kindle family of products. We have also produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Dash, and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
Join the team that brought you the Echo Show, a touch-screen enabled Alexa device that supports video calling, music, weather, and more! Our Echo Software team works on not only the Echo Show, but other high-profile consumer electronics products including Fire TV, Kindle, and the Echo family of devices. We’re just getting started, and we’d love to have you join us to bring innovative experiences to millions of customers.
As a Software Quality Assurance Engineer, you will work with consumer application testing expertise. You will join the team of hands-on, pro-active, self-motivated and seasoned SQA professionals. In this role, you will:
· Create test plans and test cases
· Review user interfaces for conformity and functionality
· Efficiently execute test cases across all functional areas of our products
· Review product user interface for conformity to design guidelines
· Find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolution
· Interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process
· Work with Software Development Engineers to understand the overall technical architecture and how each feature is implemented