Amazon is looking for a smart, ambitious, strategic, business transformation leader for our evolving HR Operations & Analytics needs. In this role, you will develop deep expertise with End to End Pay process used by Amazon and will work with business leaders, technologists, HR program leaders and delivery partners to develop and document new strategies, requirements and timelines taking full advantage of current and new technologies.
In this role you will program manage and execute HR service delivery to build scale, efficiency, and a great pay experience. You will also have a large change leadership responsibility in this role. You will work globally with business owners, technology and HR partners to understand project goal, timeline, deliverables and requirements. You will drive project deliverables, provide escalation management, and deliver regular communications to project stakeholders. Key Aspects of the role:
- · Oversight of the purpose and status of the sub programs and projects in the program and use this oversight to support project-level activity
- · Ensure the program goals are met by providing a decision-making capacity that cannot be achieved at the sub-program or project level
- · Provide the program and track leaders with a program perspective when required, and acting as a sounding board for ideas and approaches to solving sub-program and project issues that have program-wide impacts
- Find and confirm program and functional goal measurements. Coordinate across HR stakeholders, analysts, and technology teams to launch solutions, on time and on budget.
- Understand business and HR strategy and have the ability to translate that into tangible actions that deliver results for HR Services
- Identify and manage cross-project dependencies and provide insight of the risk, issues, requirements, designs or solutions to be able to effectively manage the program
- Own communications to project members and stakeholders on progress, issues, and risks including regular status updates and various white paper analysis. Actively seek out information from the sub program and project managers to provide the business owner with information needed in order to be comfortable that the overall program goals are achievable
- Facilitate the collection and quality of regional business requirements including process deviations and localizations
- Lead deep-dive reviews and remediation plans for defects and Monitor input defect data, progress towards goals, and issue escalation
- Drive regional and global HR process optimization to fully exploit internal technology road-maps while balancing the business need for flexibility and appropriate localization
- Become Subject Matter Expertise – develop deep knowledge of core hire-to-retire processes, advise the business on regional and global process requirements and best practices for optimizing the use of Amazon People Technology