Fire TV is the #1 streaming media player across the globe in each of the countries where Fire TV devices are sold. We are looking for an experienced, technically savvy, and customer obsessed Senior Manager for our Product Management efforts responsible for leading Alexa experiences for all Fire TV powered devices. In this role, you will lead the definition and shepherd the development of new features as well as important optimizations to the service, specifically related to improving the engagement customer delight of Alexa entertainment scenarios. The role is inherently cross-functional: you will work closely with a high-energy team of software engineers, program managers, user experience designers, marketers, customer service leads as well as internal & external product stakeholders across the company (especially with the Alexa teams). This role is a good fit for someone who thrives in a dynamic environment, is both creative and highly technical, and who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and get into the details to deliver results. The ideal candidate has a passion for TV & video entertainment as well as smart home scenarios combined with an established track delivering break-out consumer technology products. Key Responsibilities:
- Contribute substantially to the strategy and roadmap for primary Alexa customer journeys on Fire TV devices.
- Own feature definition (concept through implementation) including product- and business requirements gathering and executive green-light.
- Align key internal and external partners to ensure scalable solutions and excellence in execution.
- Partner effectively with services teams to leverage data advantages to improve personalization & sustained engagement.
- Lead prioritization and trade-offs between customer experience, schedule, performance, and cost.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues that may impair the team's ability to meet strategic, roadmap, financial, and/or technical goals.