Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for Solutions Architects to help define and build a new way for customers to consume AWS services.
This is a highly technical position for someone who can dive deep, build cloud-optimized architectures, write software, work with strategic partners, develop business strategies, and influence our product roadmap by working closely with AWS engineering teams. The ideal candidate is as comfortable white boarding complex software architectures with a roomful of engineers as they are briefing an executive audience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Influence the design of a completely new way of consuming AWS services.
- Work closely with AWS partners to develop and integrate service brokers that allow customers to harness the massive and growing AWS feature set.
- Capture and share data with AWS engineering teams and professional services teams
- Build deployments, write software, configuration and anything in between.
- Write technical papers, blog posts, and reference architectures
- Provide guidance to partner engineering teams
- Promote partners internally and externally
- Turn big ideas into products and services, and help influence the direction of AWS
This position can be based in Seattle, New York or Dallas. Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.