Amazon was recently voted #5 most admired company in the US, #1 most innovative, and #1 in Customer Service. Amazon’s technology business has a history and tradition of leading the world in Web-related technologies and services. Now, with Amazon Web Services (AWS) you have the chance to help individuals and businesses take their computing infrastructures and applications into the Cloud.
Are you ready to make a difference and help our customers to make the most of AWS mobile services? If reading this has ignited the passion for tech and cloud in you, read on: Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
- Learn and use groundbreaking technologies
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers' individual needs
- Interact with leading technologists around the world
- Work directly with Amazon Web Service architects to help reproduce and resolve customer issues
- Leverage your experience to provide feedback to internal AWS teams on how to improve our services
- Drive customer communication during critical events
Internet of Things, Serverless Computing, Mobile Development, Game Development…For us at AWS Premium Support, that means IoT, Lambda, Mobile Hub, Lumberyard. These are some of the services that we help our customers use to their maximum potential.
Members of the AWS Support team are at the forefront of Cloud technologies, interacting with the full breadth of AWS services. They are surrounded by people that are wickedly smart, fanatical about cloud computing and believe that world class support is critical to customer success.
AWS Support provides technical support to a wide range of customers as they build mission-critical applications on top of AWS services. The team is globally distributed, working under a follow-the-sun model and is growing rapidly.