If you love the promise of smart home technology and making customers lives easier—this is the place for you. If you have a passion for customer experience and the ability to translate complex business, logistics and technical problems into simple and creative solutions, we want to talk with you. Amazon Home Services is looking for a program manager to create and improve the post-order customer experience within customers’ homes. We need a flexible, creative, entrepreneurial and analytical leader to build an experience that brings the customer obsession of Amazon to home services professionals.
As an ACES Ops Program Manager you will be responsible for the continuous improvement of key operational processes that have a direct impact on our Customers. In this role you will partner with the greater Amazon Home Services organization and will engage key stakeholders to implement an inventory management system and operational process changes. In addition, you will be responsible for taking the lead on process improvement projects (DMAICs/Kaizen Events) that will improve Amazon Home Services and streamline the associate engagement. Summary of responsibilities:
- Design and implement an inventory management system and process
- Creating new and incorporating changes to operations processes for the Operations Associates.
- Engaging with key stakeholders and teams (such as SOP, Training, IT Development, Customer Experience and field Operations) to gain alignment on project charters, implementation plans and success metrics
- Reviewing, prioritizing and categorizing process engineering opportunities
- Identifying and removing barriers that arise which inhibit project deadlines or other project success outcomes
- Evaluating completed DMAIC/Kaizen Events projects for local relevance by local management team, make recommendations, and support implementation
- Educating and communicating to Amazon Home Services stakeholders and teams on project objectives, goals, methodology and success measures, including deep dive protocols and data analysis results