NATIONWIDE LEADERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES! This role will start between January 2018 and September 2018.
Are you looking to become a leader in a global operation that has hundreds of leaders and thousands of employees? Would you like the challenge of delivering continuously improved customer experiences to over millions and millions of customers? If you're a rock star leader who's totally obsessed with delighting customers while coaching others for success, join our team in Amazon Customer Service as a Team Manager —opportunities in Seattle, WA, Kennewick, WA, Huntington, WV, and Winchester, KY!
Amazon is looking for recent and upcoming college graduates with high potential, who are ready to own their impact in Amazon Customer Service. We promise you will have your leadership capacity stretched to its full potential. As a front-line leader, you will have an opportunity to truly invest in others and develop a people-focused leadership style by providing a world class experience for your team by being open, approachable and engaging. In turn, your team provides a world class experience for our customers.
As a Team Manager, you will have the opportunity to OWN YOUR IMPACT by setting the vision, direction, and culture of your teams by managing individual and team performance expectations and goals, providing individual coaching feedback sessions and weekly one-on-ones that focus on improving customer satisfaction, monitoring real time service levels and schedule adherence, and serving as leaders and point of contact for escalated contact resolution of a supervisory nature. Come learn how the largest online retailer in the world delights our customers every day! What is fulfillment you ask? Fulfillment is how we refer to completing or fulfilling a customer’s Amazon.com order and the acts of picking, packing, shipping and delivering their order to meet or exceed their expectations!
Locations and Placement
- Willingness to work weekends, holidays, and/or overnight shifts
- Willingness to work overtime both in peak season and as needed
- Willingness to relocate nationwide at time of hire (position location is most heavily weighted on business need but will also take into account individual location preference)
- Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
- The position will be located in a Customer Service Call Center
- The position is not a corporate position based out of Seattle corporate offices
- Locations: Seattle, WA; Kennewick, WA; Huntington, WA; Winchester, KY
- Excellent ability to solve customer service issues and demonstrate passion for delivering a positive customer experience.
- Developing and achieving performance goals and objectives in order to achieve customer promise expectations ensuring accuracy and quality.
- Hire, lead, and develop a team of ~20-25 associates. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, motivation, and evaluation of the team.
- Carry out the supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Amazon policies and procedures. Additional responsibilities will include interviewing, training and motivating employees; planning, assigning and directing work; rewarding and disciplining employees; resolving conflicts, and managing risk for Amazon.
- The Manager must communicate policies to associates and become the primary information source for staff; following-up to ensure compliance and consistency; taking corrective action as necessary and documenting the issue and actions taken.
- Understanding and use of Customer Service and Company systems and understanding and control of department functions and procedures.
- Development, analysis and improvement of new strategies and procedures. The Manager will have the ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals.
- Basic project development, management, and implementation at the site and network level.