At Amazon, we work hard to be the most customer-centric company on Earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for a passionate, creative and prolific designer to join us as Senior UX Designer, on our Product Replenishment team.
The Product Replenishment team makes it easier than ever for customers to replenish the everyday goods that they, their families, or their businesses consume. We offer programs like virtual Dash Buttons - personalized shortcuts to frequently purchased products, and Subscribe & Save, which lets customers set an automatic recurring delivery schedule for thousands of items on Amazon. Beyond that, we are hard at work building similar programs designed to take the worry and inconvenience out of shopping entirely. We are a team of product visionaries, hard-working engineers, and customer-obsessed inventors.
As a Senior UX Designer, you will manage the following responsibilities:
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to help define business and feature requirements, user scenarios and use cases.
- Relentlessly simplify and distill complex business processes into intuitive and elegant UIs.
- Create process flows, conceptual diagrams, wireframes, and mockups to effectively communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction behaviors.
- Drive the development and communication of design guidelines and patterns, with focus on providing a consistent and intuitive experience across the Product Replenishment program portfolio.
- Be resourceful and creative to overcome obstacles and turn challenges into opportunities.
- Last but not least, have fun in the process!