Amazon’s display marketing team is seeking an innovative, results-oriented marketer to drive strategy, campaign management, and analysis of online advertising. The emphasis of this role is on using web, mobile, and video formats to develop internal programs and products, a part of an aggressive push to grow our digital advertising programs in support of strategic business outcomes. Our team is highly results-oriented and focused on developing and leveraging proprietary in-house technology to automate and scale marketing initiatives that drive new customers and maximize the lifetime value of those users through measurable initiatives.
To be successful in this role you will need to see the big picture, while executing in the short-term. You'll be innovative in your thinking, and have proven success in influencing teams across an organization. You'll have driven results, ideally in B2C eCommerce, customer acquisition, lead generation, and/or revenue generation. You'll be comfortable working on complex challenges, appreciate white space, and understand the value of rapid test and learn approaches. You will be savvy about how to leverage large data sets to create sophisticated advertising programs that leverage the latest technologies. You’ll have a global mindset, and be equally comfortable working with marketers, product managers, engineers, and teams ranging from finance to analytics.
- Engaging with internal business teams to identify digital marketing opportunities, define success metrics, and develop scalable online programs
- Creating innovative advertising programs that leverage cutting-edge technologies (such as DSPs, advanced behavioral targeting, and dynamic creative generation)
- Implementing and managing a portfolio of programmatic campaign initiatives
- Delivering against project plans, on time and on budget
- Defining success criteria and designing structured, sophisticated campaign tests
- Managing campaigns across a variety of technology platforms, inventory sources, and ad formats, leveraging both internal and external opportunities
- Partnering with finance, technology, and creative teams to plan, test, optimize, and grow display campaigns
- Communicating with internal teams to showcase results and identify best practices