Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking an exceptionally talented, customer service obsessed, resourceful and self-motivated Executive Assistant to support the Director of HR for AWS and the Director, AWS HR Operations.
This role demands a strong sense of urgency and the ability to work independently on assignments with sound judgment. The right candidate will have a strong sense of ownership and bias for action, be customer-service oriented and have the ability to meet tight deadlines. Having great organization skills and the ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice will ensure success. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is imperative.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Management of complex calendar and scheduling requirements.
- Tracking and helping drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items.
- Schedule cost effective air/hotel/ground transportation.
- Create detailed travel itineraries (including smooth transitions between time zones).
- Complete and file expense reports; utilizing both domestic and international currencies.
- Drive team activities (including staff meeting agendas and notes, org-wide meetings, social outings, supply ordering, and other key logistics).
- Identify and coordinate most productive and cost effective method for meetings including in person, on-site, off-site, audio conferences (international, stateside and local) and video conferences.
- Close collaboration with departmental EA peers.
- Responsible for space planning activities within the team.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Project/program management: Support annual operational planning process, business planning, and performance review cycles
- Serve as a business partner ensuring strategic, proactive and thoughtful support of the business cycle.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.