Amazon China is looking for a seasoned and talented HR BP, supporting our aggressively growing business located in Chengdu. As an HRBP, you will partner with our business leaders to establish and implement HR strategies that foster the organization and people development for these teams. The HR Business Partner serves as a liaison between the business line and HR to assess human resources needs in areas such as employment, performance management, compensation, career development and management development, and competency development. To be successful, you must understand the business units you are supporting. The role will require the ability to establish HR priorities and operating mechanisms to drive change. You'll need excellent communication skills, strategic thinking and planning ability, and the agility to function in a fast paced and innovative environment.
• Work with leaders to develop and implement HR plans and solutions in order to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results.
• Partner with leaders on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment
• Review and analyze data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
• Provide management coaching to build leadership capabilities to address and resolve employee issues
• Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues ensuring a balance in representing all parties’ interests
• Partner with international HR team to support business unit initiatives
• Assess business unit’s human resources training needs and conduct 1:1 and/or group training sessions as appropriate
• Implement/administer/interpret corporate policies/programs/procedures
• Partner with managers to retain, develop and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential
• Provide compensation support including salary planning, salary actions, promotions and job re-leveling