Amazon strives to be the world's most customer-centric company, where customers can research and purchase anything they might want online or offline. We set big goals and are looking for people who can help us reach and exceed them.
Amazon Studios launched in 2010 as a new way to develop feature films and episodic series—one that’s open to great ideas from creators and audiences around the world. Amazon Studios Original Content is available to Prime members and is known for bringing customers the Golden Globe-winning and Oscar-winning films Manchester by the Sea and The Salesman, alongside the Golden Globe-winning and Emmy-winning series Transparent and Mozart in the Jungle. Prime members also have access to a collection of Amazon Original series for kids and an extensive library of Amazon feature films.
Amazon Studios releases 14 - 16 films per year to Theaters, Home Entertainment and Prime Video. Our films are ambitious, independent movies by visionary directors that require innovative materials, creative marketing campaigns and excellent communication with internal team members and filmmakers.
Original Movies is seeking an experienced Digital Media Manager to help lead our digital media efforts as part of the marketing and distribution team. This role is focused on digital media planning, buying, optimization and performance analysis across all digital platforms. We are looking for a passionate media executive who has at least 5+ years’ experience managing digital media strategies for entertainment brands. The role will be responsible for collaborating with digital media agencies and other partners in order to achieve our marketing and media objectives for individual film releases and other relevant marketing initiatives. The role also requires excellent project management skills, an aptitude for data-analysis, a keen eye for compelling and innovative campaign development and a passion for continuous testing. The team culture is fast-paced, creative, data and detail-oriented, and focused on delivering results in a deadline-driven work environment.
- Act as strategic partner between Senior Digital Media Manager, creative and PR teams to evaluate robust and holistic digital media strategies and tactics for film and award campaigns
- Act as the day to day contact for Amazon’s digital media agencies
- Work with senior management and agencies to produce impactful and cost-effective digital media plans
- Work closely with traditional media team to develop comprehensive and integrated campaigns
- Develop test and learn scenarios to continue to innovate media opportunities across digital platforms
- Manage budgets and timelines for digital media programs
- Prepare budget forecasts for future releases digital media spends
- Monitor and analyze key media buy metrics (CPM, CPC, etc.), quality, and campaign performance
- Establish post-buy audit and optimization efforts to ensure the integrity and efficiency of the media plans
- Interface with Amazon teams to evaluate incremental or cooperative media opportunities
- Work closely with Amazon video merchandising team (AV), Amazon Ad Exchange (AAX) and other internal partners to leverage, obtain, value and measure media and merchandising opportunities that can be integrated into Amazon Studios film releases
- Interface directly with sites, platforms, MCN’s etc to develop new advertising programs and secure premium media
- Monitor, analyze and report competitive digital marketing and media campaigns