Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking a talented, self-directed Digital Marketing Project Manager to drive campaign prioritization for email communications.
The Digital Marketing Project Manager will work closely with the global field and central digital marketing teams to define and manage the global email communication calendar. This person is responsible for raising the integrity of the email channel by maintaining and providing oversight for the global email production schedule. This role would manage email frequency and prioritization to ensure a positive AWS experience for our customers and prospects. As we continue to build more digital channels into our outbound communication strategy, the Digital Marketing Project Manager would assist in implementing and developing processes for those channels to continue to raise the bar for our audience.
The ideal candidate will have a strong project management background, excellent communications skills, superior audience segmentation and marketing analytics acumen, and a proven ability to work independently and autonomously with cross-functional teams.
- Develop and manage AWS’ global email calendar, and all associated processes – i.e. gathering inputs, leading prioritization meetings, communicating changes to stakeholders, exception and escalation process, etc.
- Track progress on project timelines and deliverables, re-adjusting as needed
- Lead weekly production meetings with global stakeholders
- Partner with BI team to measure email channel effectiveness and success metrics
- Provide oversight of the email channel to improve channel health and ensure correct processes, i.e. audience targeting, are being followed
- Develop and manage processes for new digital integrations
- Provide occasional email execution support, including managing email requests, builds, and scheduling